Wednesday, August 20, 2003

AMAZING HOW CHEAP FATAL MUSIC IS: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has fined Great White and the Rhode Island club which burned down almost USD100,000. The club was found to have installed a fire door which swung the wrong way, had insufficient safety plans and used highly flammable foam in the clun, especially around the doorway. The band's touring company are being fined USD7,000 for failing to protect its employees from fire hazards.

100,000 dollars works out at roughly one thousand bucks for each person they killed.

No comments:

Post a comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.