Wednesday, September 15, 2004

THE SIGNS OF AUTUMN: Almost a year to to the day after sacking and re-instating him, Paul McCartney has sacked Geoff Baker again. And this time, he means it. God, how he means it:

"I find it very sad that after years of friendship, my publicist Geoff Baker and I are parting. Over the past few months, his behaviour has not reached the professional standards I had come to expect from Geoff and it is with regret that I am forced to end our relationship.
It is particularly sad that he has chosen to attempt to implicate my wife Heather in this business and I can say now that she has had absolutely nothing to do with this. In fact, she has always been a great supporter of his. This is purely between Geoff and myself and I am sad to see it end in this way."
.

Who knows what it can all mean?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.