Monday, September 12, 2005

EDITH BOWMAN'S TITS

Still one of the most popular google search terms bringing people to No Rock, and today they're doing some good work for charity, as Edith fronts Breast Cancer Care:

"I've been supporting Breast Cancer Care and the campaign for a couple of years.

"I've had experience of cancer in my family and it's good to use what we do in terms of drawing people's attention to it. It's one of the benefits of doing what you do.

"I've never had breast cancer but you want to be aware of it before it goes too far. It's the kind of thing you need to check. I'm the first person to admit I'm really lazy and not up to speed on checking myself every month but when you do something like this, you realise you should do it."


Apparently by buying a pair of pink wellingtons from Asda you can help, too. No word on if Colin Murray's bollocks are going to be doing any charity work in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.