Sunday, December 18, 2005

A HEARTWARMING STORY FOR CHRISTMAS

According to the Sunday Mirror's Radar column, It Girl (short, of course, for irrITating Girl) Meg Matthews - former wife of Noel Gallagher - may not be quite so itty any more:

HOW times have changed for Noel Gallagher's ex. Meg Mathews - who inspired Oasis' hit Wonderwall - didn't have much luck at London's Pangaea nightclub. The former party girl told staff: "I want a table. I'll be back later. I take it you know who I am."

When told the club was full on her return, she said: "Just get me a table."

The 39-year-old, who didn't appear to know anyone inside, was soon running out screeching: "I've never felt so embarrassed in my life."


There's something she could write all about in her Sunday Times column. Oh, she doesn't do that any more, does she?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.