Friday, March 17, 2006

BLOFELD? BLOW HARD, MORE LIKE

Giddy with excitement at his barely-mentioned role in Mrs Henderson Presents, Will Young now has decided he is an ac-tor:

"I think I'd be a good baddie. I'd like to be like the guy with the cat. Perhaps I'd be better with a really camp piglet... or a budgie. I'd probably kill Bond with my jokes."

Apparently he's trying to find his way into the Hollywood machine:

"I was at a film awards last night and I sucked up to everyone," he said. "I'd say: 'Are you a director?' and it would turn out I was talking to a waitress."

For your long-term career, Will, those are probably the sort of contacts you should be cultivating.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From his apparent bad luck at distinguishing between a waitress and a director (check the nostrils, Will), maybe he should be cultivating the sort of contacts that go in your eye as opposed to your PDA.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.