Thursday, October 14, 2004

RISING ABOVE IT ALL: Katie Melua has made an early entry into the Presidential race for 2016, taking a slightly lame attack on her by Amy Winehouse and turning it round into a defence of the war on terror:

I really don't know what her problem is. If I met her and we had a fight, then I could comment, but I really don't know. I'm not into making headlines.

"I don't need to criticise other people as I'm too busy concentrating on making good, quality music. However, Amy is entitled to diss my music, everyone has different opinions.

"We are very lucky to live in a country that has free speech. Not every country enjoys that liberty."


It's dignified, but it gets us no nearer to a naked jelly wrestling fight to settle the matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.