Friday, January 17, 2003

David, don't worry

Fame Acadmey winner David Sneddon is worried the nation hates him. Don't worry, David, most of the nation have no idea who you are. He told the Sun:

"A lot of people hate me because they think I'm just another Gareth Gates, but I'm a different breed. I've written an album and I know it's good. I can't wait to ram it down people's throats.

"I found out Elton John is quite a fan. He knows it's rare to be a piano-playing songwriter.

"I don't care if everyone hates me - so long as Elton likes me."

Righto. Well, that's lucky. And, yes, David - it's really rare to be a piano-playing songwriter. There's just you and Elton. Oh, and Tori Amos, of course. Martin Gore from Depeche Mode. Mozart and Beethoven. And...

Still. Looking forward to ramming your album down our throats, eh? I'm no expert on subtext, but...


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.