Thursday, April 10, 2003

EVEN MORE COMPLICATED: Oh, sweet Aaron Scullion, how do we love you? Many, many ways. For you sent us a link to the witterings of Avril Lavigne on the subject of war:
"I don't believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it's wrong. I don't have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don't have that much respect for Bush. He's about war, I'm not about war -- a lot of people aren't about war... I know there's issues in Iraq. I'm not really a political person. It's hard for me to talk about the war. I don't really know what to say but I can say that I'm really proud that our Prime Minister didn't ... fight, backed out from it."
The Associated Press reported this as Avril having "strong opinions about the war in Iraq."



No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.