Thursday, June 19, 2003

ALL THESE SINGER SONGWRITERS BLEND INTO ONE: Michelle Branch is pissed off with people thinking she's Vaness Carlton: "You don't know how many times I walk down the street and people go, 'Oh, my God! I love you're [sic] video where you're playing the piano,'" Branch told Blender. "I know that's not their fault. I'm sure Vanessa Carlton gets the same thing."
Yes, Vanessa Carlton probably does get people saying that they love her piano-video all the time, too. [Sidenote: If they do love that video, they're either insane or lying.] What Vanessa probably doesn't get is people saying 'I love that thing you do where... uh... ', which is presumably what they'd be saying if they thought she was Michelle Branch, an artist so flat and cookie-cut in terms of personality passers-by would be hard put to pick her out of a line-up featuring her, a branch from an oak tree, the branch line to Ormskirk, a branch of Lloyds TSB and a light brunch consisting of two eggs over easy and french toast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.