Monday, December 08, 2003

CLIFF FACE: Sir Cliff explains why he lent Blair his holiday home in Barbados:

All I know is that a human friend of mine looked as though he needed a rest. I said 'please, if you can find the time to go, I won't be there, but feel free to use the place.' I may not offer that again, but I was happy that I did because he did benefit from it physically.

Of course, the physical benefit is since he returned, he's been hospitalised with a dodgy heart and - according to Paul Routledge, writing in the New Statesman, senior Labour politicians have been murmuring that he's wearing man-nappies. Such are the health benefits to be accrued from staying at Cliff Richard's place. If only you could bottle it, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.