Friday, February 27, 2004

SNOOP DOGGY NO DOPE NO MORE: So, Snoop says he's given up the weed. In an interview with Radio One he said: "Yeaaaah... I've given... up on the weed. The dope. The grass. [Wild giggling]. The 24 hour garage was out of Toblerones... it just wasn't... what's the word? hungry? Doesn't that sound odd? Huh-un-gree..." ("I was really starting to feel like a drug addict, because you associate Snoop Dogg with weed. It wasn't good movies or great music, it was Snoop Dogg... weed... I just said: "I don't want it no more." I just left it alone, and once I started leaving it alone... I'm so controlled now, you know what I'm saying, I'm a better person, I'm a better father - it helped me to coach football. When I stopped smoking, I put signs up at my studio: "No smoking, no alcohol, no nothing" and the homies were coming over and they were like: "Damn, he really ain't smoking, he's really serious!")


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.