Monday, September 06, 2004

WE'D QUITE LIKE TO APOLOGISE: Phil Collins has issued an apology for his rubbish songs, although it's an apology with both tongue in cheek and cheque in bank:

'I'm sorry,'' he says, from his home near Geneva, Switzerland. ''I'm sorry. You know, the amount of people who have grown up hating me, and it's no fault of mine. I wrote the songs. I didn't ask the stations to play them so much. I remember they were advertising a guaranteed Phil Collins-free weekend in Milwaukee. People all over the world are sticking pins in effigies of me because they hate 'Another Day in Paradise' or 'Sussudio.'''

Actually, Phil, it's not your music that makes people hate you, you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.