Thursday, October 07, 2004

IF THATCHER WAS THE ORIGINAL SPICE GIRL, DOES THIS MAKE WILLIAM HAGUE THE LOST MEMBER OF BUSTED: Of course, they're slightly dumb boys from a posh background: of course Busted are going to be Tories:

Accused of being a "Tory boy" by [Matt] Jay, former public schoolboy [Charlie] Simpson told Tatler magazine: "I don't really like politics but I've always grown up with their views - the Tories' way of doing things. I just prefer it."

Jay, who claimed to have once voted Liberal Democrat, added: "Yeah, actually, you know what, I am not going to be ripped off any more. From the financial position I am in now, I am a fucking Tory boy too."


Thank god it's going to be nine years or so before any of their fans will be able to vote. We wonder, though, what it is about the Tories' way of doing things that Charlie likes - obviously, as a nineteen year old, he'll be too young to remember the high ground of Thatcherism, lucky sod. Or maybe he does, and maybe he really does approve of what she did to the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.