Wednesday, May 18, 2005

AVRIL'S HIGH STANDARDS

You'll recall Avril Lavigne's high-minded pledge that "I won't wear skanky clothes that show my booty, my belly or my boobs. If i were selling my body, i would wear that stuff, but i'm selling my music" and the way she's managed to stick to it, even when it means covering up her breasts with a Hooters tshirt. Well, you'll be pleased to hear she's still fighting the righteous fight, ensuring she doesn't actually appear with her tits out for her Penthouse interview:



It's good she wouldn't ever sell herself on her young, lithe body - otherwise she'd not appear in such serious minded music magazines and might start to court the five-fingered shuffle market. Go Av!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too east to laugh at.

Anonymous said...

^easy

Anonymous said...

So? I agree with Si on this one...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.