Sunday, August 14, 2005

POSH SPICE - TOO BUSY FOR WORDS

Considering the number of secrets that the Beckhams feel they have to threaten court action to protect, there's something hugely depressing in Victoria Beckham being totally unashamed by never having read a book. Of course, we understand there must be limited options available for someone of her vast brain-powers, but it's not lack of suitable titles, apparently she's too busy:

"I haven't read a book in my life, I haven't got enough time," she confesses. "I prefer to listen to music, although I do love fashion magazines."

Haven't got enough time? She's got a nanny and no apparent career, and while we know how when you're feeling the rough bits in That's Not My Tractor time can run away from you, surely at some point in her fantastically worthless life she must have had ten minutes or so in which her curiosity was piqued? And if she's never read a book in her life, presumably someone else must have gone through the proofs for this:


Victoria's "auto"biography - we can understand not making time to read it


... actually, someone else wrote the bloody thing, didn't they?

She also announces she wants to have a daughter:

"I love being a mother and wouldn't mind having one or two more children. I can imagine myself painting her nails, helping her with her make-up, choosing clothes with her."

Just so long as you make sure your daughter gets to school, Victoria. It would be awful if she didn't finish her education and never got to experience the magic of reading fashion magazines for herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.