Tuesday, September 27, 2005

ROBBIE WILLIAMS IS NOT GAY

Oddly, despite his claim on Sunday that he's got a secret lover and his meticulous planning of his wedding in Las Vegas, Williams is also stating that he isn't seeing any one person and doesn't want to get married:

He said: "I think growing up in my 20s, not knowing who I really was, I wanted someone to come and save me and make me better.

"But now I am like, there’s plenty of time. Let’s not run and have one of them, let’s walk and have them all."


Really, Robbie, we're convinced - you're waiting for a change in the law... sorry, a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy. But it might be more convincing if you decided if you were a devoted monogamous heterosexual or a randy, shag 'em all straight, so we know what exactly it is we're being convinced of.

And let's not even worry about the kissing Jonathan Wilkes and telling people that he's gay "for a laugh." Because it's a laugh, innit? It's just mucking about.


2 comments:

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

Well, it's a thought, Helzza.

On the other hand, nobody forces Williams to go out and gurn endlessly in front of cameras. I'll leave him alone when he stops cluttering up my peripheral cultural vision - deal?

Miss Templeton said...

Leave celebrities alone! Imagine going through the tremendous trouble to become a celebrity and...to find yourself left alone!

What a terrible fate for someone who pursued a life in the limelight! As Max von Mayerling warns Joe Gillis I wouldn't look too closely at the postmarks.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.