Sunday, November 06, 2005

MILLS IS A FISH

Roger Daltrey has had a bit of a Sharon Osbourne in all directions during the launch for a new Who DVD - even indulging in a spot of the fashionable sport of tutting over Pete Doherty's antics:

"It's a waste of a life really - because he's got talent. He seems to be feeding off it - now he's become infamous for his drug addiction he seems to think: 'That's what I do so I've got to do it.' It's very sad."

Perhaps Pete just hopes he dies before, you know...

Roger isn't that fond of Heather Mills, either:

"She was at Live 8 with a camera...scary.

"I looked down the barrel and saw her face - and I thought: 'This is the coldest human being I have met in my whole life.'


Roger, remember, played John McVicar in a movie once, so he knows cold fish when he sees them.

Mind you, he doesn't think much to her husband, either:

Roger and Macca have known each other for four decades, but Roger does not believe he has ever really known the real Sir Paul.

He said: "Paul acts like what is expected of him. I find it very strange - but it's how he deals with his life. Everything, though, becomes The Paul McCartney Show."


Although marrying the coldest person in humanity, presumably, wouldn't have been in the script, would it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.