Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fat Joe wants oral sex from 50 Cent

Yes. Fat Joe has something to say about 50 Cent, that he can't keep quiet about, not even if, ooh, it makes people look at him. He thinks 50 Cent is a coward, or something:

"He got shot by people who he knows and he doesn't do nothing about it.

"He gets criticised by people like Ja Rule, little Ja Rule, and he never even fought him one on one.

"He's going to come fuck with Fat Joe? Are you serious? He still don't leave his house. He's looking for attention, I'm gonna diss him. I'm gonna tell him to suck my dick, everything you can think.

"I'm gonna tell him that. What does he want out of me? He's gonna tell me, 'Oh, Fat Joe, you're a sucka', and I'm gonna be like, 'Suck my dick you punk ass motherfucker."

Joe is quite desperate for 50 Cent to suck his dick, isn't he? And who can blame him - we'll just bet that Fiddy is an attentive lover, generous with his tongue and not afraid to take a little dribble of precum across his face. Let's just hope that Joe isn't reluctant to reciprocate - after all, it's only fair, isn't it?


2 comments:

Olive said...

XRRF- your one stop shop for Fat Joe/50 Cent slash fic.

Pass the mind bleach, Simon!

Anonymous said...

and that pretty much sums up that sorry part of the music scene...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.