Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thank you, Hornby

We're being spared a new Phil Collins record at the moment because he's too busy building a model railway:

"I just got sidetracked with model railroads for the boys - or me, really.

"I'm building a model railroad in my basement. That seems to be an obsession. There really isn't any room for music at the moment.

"I'm sure when the railroad gets close to being finished and I go into my little studio, if something happens I'll keep going with it.

"I have one or two things finished and one or two things that are half baked, but nothing that's even close to being called an album yet."

It's hoped that, should the railway be finished, we might buy ourselves a couple more years by sending him a bucket of sticklebricks and a Shakermaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.