Monday, February 03, 2003

The long road back

Dannii "LePen does a lot of good" Minogue has started her long struggle back to try and make it clear that she only comes across sounding like a racist, anti-immigration dimwitted asshole, and that she isn't like that at all.

In SunDay magazine this weekend, she could barely contain her delight at Japanese food - she didn't actually go so far as to say "see? I like sushi, how could I be racist?", but the point was there. It's funny, of course, that she was jabbering away about Tokyo and didn't take the opportunity to bang on about how in Japan there are even signs in English writing, despite her fascination that there are signs in arabic script in Australia. Curious.

Anyway, we don't suggest that you need an excuse to boycott Dannii's new album. It should be avoided purely on artistic grounds alone. One of the highlights is this - a love song to her vibrator:

"Instead of just lying there,
Why don't you show me that you're powerful,
Put in triple X batteries just so you give me something wonderful,
Change it up fast and slow
Till I find the frequency I like.
Love it when you do my vibe on
Good vibrations, that's what gets my ride on, gotta have vibrations,
Jump on to it, sit right on it, plug it in, give me my vibe on, gotta have vibrations.
I don't want to put you down, looks like I'm a vibraholic now."
Dannii then begins rapping, saying: "Be like giving me vibrations over my stimulation, straight out of the box uhh the hesitation, your love is like a pony that I love to ride, making me crazy."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.