Friday, June 04, 2004

YOUNG WOMAN THINKS ABOUT SEX; "THIS CHALLENGES ALL OUR PRECONCEPTIONS" SAY SCIENTISTS: This might shock you, but apparently Janet Jackson had sexual thoughts even before the Superbowl.
"As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I had a very active sexual mind at a very young age. I hope that doesn't sound bad."

("I hope that doesn't sound bad" = "Is that okay for your strapline, or do you want me to throw something lesbian as well?") Shouldn't CBS have screened her to discover this before they let her appear on television? Her first crush was Barry Manilow - now, that does sound bad - before she moved on to Teddy Pendergrass when she was 12. Currently, Janet has an - ahem - "alterego" called Strawberry, who is the "most sexual" of all her alteregos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.