Tuesday, August 03, 2004

NICK LESS THAN HAPPY: Following on from his being dumped by his own bunch of backing-monkeys in his vanity outfit, Nick Oliveri has been having a moan about the injustice of it all:

"Im sorry to have to cancel the accoustic show in Cervia. (Sorry Davide) I have never in 16 years of playing shows and touring canceled. I am extremely angry about this and will make it up to you. The truth is I was asked to leave the bus we have been touring on, and was left on the side of the road in Germany somewhere. Well, 24 hours later the rain has stopped and I am dry and alive in Zurich.(Awaiting the next show) I will see you in Italy at the Rock Palast Festival with my band Mondo Generator. Ciao..."

We're not quite sure how the band is going to get back together with their "leader" having kicked him out in the middle of nowhere, Germany, but he seems to be pretty certain they'll be around to say sorry sometime soon. There's something of the Napoleon about him at the moment, isn't there?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.