Monday, November 08, 2004

HOLD ON, LEO... WE WERE ONLY JOKING ABOUT EMIGRATING OVER THE OASIS THING: With not a trace of bitterness about him, Leo Sayer is quitting Britain as a protest against the state of the music industry. He's going to live in Australia, where he seems to think things are better, somehow. Or maybe he just thinks he's in with a chance with Delta Goodrem.

Leo insists: "Because I don’t go to showbiz parties, I don’t have the right image. But my early records are as popular as they’ve ever been. I’m not uncool."



Of course you're not uncool, Leo. Of course you're not.

Mind you, I'll bet people in Worthing are pissed off, after they named a bus after him and everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.