Monday, November 08, 2004

MOMMA CARTER MAD AS A HORNET: Turns out that the night Nick Carter left young Aaron behind for a sleepover at Neverland their Mum Jane was hugely angry:

"It was 3 a.m. I was lying awake in bed, worrying sick, wondering, where the heck are they?" Jane Carter reveals

When she finally reached Nick on the phone and found out he'd left Aaron alone at Jackson's home, the mom blew her top. "I was furious with him. You should have heard me at 3 o'clock in the morning chewing my oldest son out. I was furious, furious!" she said.


We just can't help wondering, though: while you were on the phone chewing out your eldest son, was Michael Jackson... ah, but I see you're ahead of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.