Tuesday, April 05, 2005

SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE CLOSET A WHILE LONGER

He's only half-joking, of course, is Rufus Wainwright when he says he should have hidden his homosexuality to sell records:

"I've always been a habitual truth-monger. I'm unable to lie.

"And I do think that if perhaps I had started off my career with more of a Machiavellian, strategic sort of plan to hide my homosexuality, I think in retrospect it could have been crafted quite magnificently.

"Because I was a very handsome young person."


Rufus, sweetness... how would you have set about hiding your homosexuality? Watching Queer Eye For The Straight Guy on rewind? Honey, you're way to cock-cock to have kept it in...

Besides, if you'd really wanted to have sold loads of records, you'd have recorded songs rejected by Usher, wouldn't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.