Friday, June 17, 2005

SHE ALSO DOES LOTTERY NUMBERS AND THE FOOTBALL POOLS

Who knew - Britney Spears has second sight. Just like Uri Geller, or that bloke off Most Haunted. It's true, it really is: she wrote a song about being pregnant two weeks before she really was:

"I wrote this song at my piano, at my house. I wrote it two weeks before I found out that I was pregnant, so it was really kind of weird, because the song's about having a baby... and it's something that I'd been dreaming about for a while. It's kind of like a prophecy."

Of course, the spookiness factor is a lot less astonishing when you remember that Britney had spent the period since her wedding milking Federline of every sperm he could create; added to which, every newspaper in the western world had been writing songs about Britney being pregnant for weeks before she was - maybe they, too, have second sight?

In her new fairground booth mode, Britney has advice for us all:

"Everyone in general should voice their wishes more, because I think the more you throw it out to the universe, if you're in the right space and place in your life, it's weird how the universe gives it back to you."

Okay, we're prepared to give it a go: We wish Britney would stop hanging about with her prancing prince and got back to making cracking pop records.



Nothing yet.




Still nothing.


Doesn't seem to be working, but we'll keep you informed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.