Thursday, September 22, 2005

MOSS EMBARKS ON PR REBUILDING ("APOLOGY")

With things looking increasingly grim for Kate Moss, she's decided the best way forward is to pull a televangelist play and thrown herself on the public's mercy. Step one: an apology:

"I take full responsibility for my actions," she said in a statement.

"I also accept that there are various personal issues that I need to address and have started taking the difficult, yet necessary, steps to resolve them.

"I want to apologise to all of the people I have let down because of my behaviour which has reflected badly on my family, friends, co-workers, business associates and others."

She said she was trying to "stay positive" with the "invaluable support and love I have received".


A wonderfully waffly and flabby piece of nothing - we wish she'd actually decided to come out fighting, but we guess the millions of quid disappearing from her grasp were too frightening to allow anything more than the donning of the sackcloth. We wonder which of her "friends" she feels she's reflected badly on - the braying Babyshambles crew hurrying her up chopping out lines? And co-workers? What sort of supermodel has co-workers? (Apart from Janice Dickninson, of course, although we think they're more properly termed care workers.) And no mention at all of Pete Doherty - but then we'd imagine part of the strategy involves trying to keep a distance.

So: rehab Monday; Parkinson mid-November?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.