Thursday, December 15, 2005

WE'D WANT TO KEEP WELL BEHIND HER, WHAT WITH HER REPUTATION

That's right, Ashley, you keep your head downCheryl Tweedy is having a tough time choosing who's going to be her bridesmaid when she married Ashley Cole - it seems there's quite a scrum to be able to walk behind her lifting her skirt up. Apparently, trying to choose from as many as ten potential bridesmaids is "doing my head in." Uh-oh... don't make Cheryl Tweedy angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

Amongst those under consideration are all the other members of Girls Aloud:

"My bandmates would probably not forgive me if they don't get to follow me up the aisle, too.

I think we've been here together long enough now for me to not even supply the punchline there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.