Monday, February 27, 2006

MADONNA OWES IT ALL TO DRUGS

... or, at least, the video for Hung Up. It seems she was still in so much pain after that horse got rid of her, she was only able to do the dancing in the video with some help:

"When I shot the video (for `Hung Up') none of the bones had gone together. Pharmaceuticals and my will got me through the shoot. So to come out of that, I felt so much inspiration and so much joy just to have my body back and to feel strong again," she says.

We're slightly surprised Maddy would require pharmaceuticals, though: surely the marvellous Kabbalah Water touted by her Kabbalah Centre would have been more than enough to get her through it.

There was no word, one way or the other, about the rumoured hernia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.