Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SIMPSON'S BRAIN BUSTED

Poor old Charlie Simpson; nine months before Busted finally came to pieces, he'd almost had a breakdown. Apparently he wanted to get to the "real life" of Fightstar:

“Nine months before I left Busted I was in Germany and I broke down.

“I nearly had a mental breakdown. I asked my manager to not book anything else, so that I could leave Busted as soon as I had a completely free schedule.

“I only really told my family and close friends but I think Matt and James had an idea I was unhappy. At the time the real life I was leading was with Fightstar.”


Certainly, if the pressure of success was what was doing his head in, he's managed to leave that behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.