Friday, March 31, 2006

SHAKIRA DREAMS

Last night, we dreamed we went to Eurovision in Slovakia, and Terry Wogan wasn't commentating because he'd got drunk. The official line was he was ill; he was sat in an aisle looking very sorry for himself. We cheered him up by saying he could a commentary for the DVD release. Oddly, none of this happened today. But then, we're not Shakira, who has her dreams come true:

"This is the truth, so hear me out," Shakira said. "I don't want you to think I'm esoteric or metaphysical, because I'm not superstitious, but I dreamt about Wyclef one night before he and I actually met."

Now they have recorded a single together. In our dream, Ray Moore had to fill in for Terry. Can't see that happening, somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.