Tuesday, May 02, 2006

VICTORIA RATES ENGLAND

Well, that'll shift the odds on England winning the World Cup: Victoria Beckham is convinced the boys can do it.

Oddly, she's never actually appeared as a pundit on Football Focus:

"I think everybody’s feeling really positive.

"I’m very, very excited about it. I think we can win it."


It turns out all those people who reckon she doesn't like living in Spain are wrong, as well:

"I get frustrated when people say I don’t like it.

"Some people like to take the negative slant but David’s happy, I’m happy.

"We’ve got a great life out there and I’m getting more into the Spanish way of life, the late meals - the whole social thing is great."


So, that's how long they've been on the Iberian peninsular now? Three years? And her main reaction to living in a foreign country is that she gets her tea a bit later in the evening.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pfft. It's Victoria Beckham. She gets her tea a bit later in the week...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.