Friday, June 30, 2006

IT'S A FEUD; HOW THRILLING

Well, it's not quite a feud, as Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz hasn't really responded very sharply to Brandon Flowers' desire to beat him to death, possibly using faded reviews of Killers albums.

Wentz's 'whatever' response won't please Flowers:

"Honestly, I like Brandon a lot from what I've read in interviews," said Wentz. "He's sharp. I don't think people would take as much notice (of his comments) if he wasn't. I respect that."

"I kinda like how he called Fall Out Boy 'dangerous'. It felt like how Ice called Maverick 'dangerous' in 'Top Gun'."

"I kind of think of it this way - how could you feel like a superhero if you didn't have an arch-nemesis?"


Actually, wasn't Fall Out Boy a sidekick to Radiation Man rather than a superhero? And what sort of superhero would have Brandon Flowers as his arch-nemesis?


1 comment:

Chris Brown said...

Yup, Fallout Boy was Radioactive Man's sidekick.

But, er, why is somebody who called his band The Killers using the word "dangerous" as an insult?

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.