Monday, August 14, 2006

NATASHA BEDINGFIELD SURPRISED TO BE DULL

Oddly, while the Sun last week was telling us how hot Natasha Bedingfield is in the US right now, Natasha herself admits she's struggling with the perception that she's totally unmemorable:

"I've moved from London to Los Angeles because I want to be an international star. But, to achieve that, my record company tells me I need a bit of scandal in my life. "I can tell you, I was shocked. Maybe I should steal something from a supermarket. If I shoplift I could join Winona Ryder's club."

To be honest, Tasha, if you held up a Western Union and then hijacked a helicopter to get away, you might still find it a little difficult to get a job waiting at Winona Ryder's club meetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.