Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Alex James churns to cheese

In the future, Alex James will be thinking less about music, more about curdling: He's turning into a cheese magnate:

"The more I think about cheese," wrote James, "the more I like it and the more I want some, which is why I'm taking matters into my own hands and venturing into the world of independent cheese making."

"My heart always beats a little bit faster in the cheese aisle of a French supermarket," added the star. "The Italians, too, eat more cheese than us, as do the Danes. Danish cheese is not as well known, but well worth exploring."


NME.com suggests that making cheese is a change of direction for Alex, which suggests they haven't heard Me Me Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.