Friday, September 15, 2006

Avril Lavigne: everyone's talking about it

We know Avril Lavigne has a tendency towards the self-regarding, but does she really believe that people speak of little else beyond her and her clothes?:

"It's all everyone's talking about these days — how I've gone all glam."

Yes, how many times has the Speaker of the House had to try and remind honourable members "we are here to discuss the Iraq war, not Ms Lavigne's trousers", before abandoning the session with a chuckling "...but I say: more mascara" as the MPs wave their order papers.

Avril, lest we forget, pledged that she would never be an FHM style girl: "I won't wear skanky clothes that show off my booty, my belly or boobs."

Now, though, she seems to have sort-of forgotten that:

"I haven't worn a necktie in a very long time," she said. "My skate clothes and really baggy pants ... I still have them all in my closet, but now I wear cute clothes, tighter pants and lower shirts. I mean, that's just because I'm older.

Interesting how what was once "skanky" has now been reclassified as the less condemnatory "cute."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know who this is?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJZ1BWYW

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.