Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Preston: My drug hell (of course)

We've had the concerned friends, now we've got Preston talking about his drug "battle". That means Chantelle will turn up in the next week or so giving her angle, we fear.

So, Preston. We understand he's some sort of drug zombie:

“I’m a terrible self-prescriber. My hands shake the whole time, I’m quite twitchy. I’d go to the doctor pleading for pills. And there are other ways of getting them.”

“I’m down to only taking one a day. I’d love to get to the stage where I don’t think about them.”


Well... if you don't want to think about them, you should try taking seven or eight. That'll stop you thinking about pretty much everything. You won't even be able to feel your brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.