Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Robbie Williams is not going to bounce a young lad on his knee

Despite the widening opportunities for adoption by parents of all backgrounds in the modern world, Robbie Williams isn't going to have any children to call his own:

"I don't know if I want to be in a relationship. I don't believe that to be fulfilled you have to have kids.

"What's the point? I can't guarantee my child won't suffer pain - because that kid's going to be in pain at some point in their life.

"I don't want to see that. It's too much."


Well, if you keep them away from your last album, you'll be protecting them from the worst of it, surely?

Still, it's not all bad news:

"It's time for Robbie to go away in people's minds - not to be in Britain for a while."

See? Who says he can't take a hint?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.