Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's all about the music... and other stuff

As if the clothing range wasn't enough of a distraction from the music for Lily Allen, she's now trying to land some acting work, too.

But, obviously, it's all about the music.

She also has attempted to explain away her crying at the airport after the Brits as having been motivated by tiredness and homesickness, and not a big row with Winehouse:

"On Thursday, I woke up at 8 in the am and left my hotel in tears. I didn't want to leave."

Lily added: "I wanted to go home. I wanted my mum to cook me a roast, I wanted to walk my dog and I wanted more than five hours with my boyfriend."

That's why she told the person at the airport she was crying because she'd had a big row with Winehouse. We get "wanting to walk the dog" and "having a row with our friend" muddled up all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.