Friday, April 27, 2007

Andre: Still ill

I suppose if he is really sick - and he's been taking up a hospital bed for five days while doctors try and work out what's wrong with him - we shouldn't respond with the obvious response to the news that Peter Andre has been given a brain scan. It writes itself, doesn't it?

Seriously, though the man and his wife may be a blight on the British media, nobody should wish them this sort of ill. Get well soon, Peter, and then think about stepping out of the spotlight.


2 comments:

James said...

It's very sad news and I'm sure that everyone, myself included, hopes he makes a full, speedy recovery. It's also sad, though, that when I first saw this story, my initial reaction was of scepticism. Maybe I've seen the words 'Jordan' and 'Bedside vigil' together in too many headlines (and accompanying centre-spread interviews), or become almost immune to the front page of OK magazine showing her leaving A&E after the latest family health-scare.

Peter seems like a nice chap, I hope he gets well soon. And as you say, gives himself a bit of a rest from the media circus.

Anonymous said...

Poor old Pete. I was, erm, watching that Jordan and Peter thing the other night (*cough*), and the sad bastard was looking up 10-year-old clips of himself on YouTube.'look, here's me when I had a career!'.

Kayteeeee Proice threw a fit and made him turn it off because she 'can't cope with his past'.

Oh yes, old squeaky clean Norks-Out McHelpMeRaiseThisFootballersMongChild herself.

He's probably collapsed under the weight of the injustice.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.