Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kerry Katona discover that's how mum is shopping at Waitrose

Surely, although the People says Kerry Katona is "ashamed" that her mum has been caught claiming benefits while failing to declare the earnings she made selling stories to the papers, there must be part of her that's having the last laugh. After all, Susan Katona had made the cash telling the papers that Kerry was a lousy drug addict and a worse mother. But then Kerry has to have forgiven her, because that makes her revenge so much sweeter now the boot is on the other foot. Especially as Mummy blames the new Mr. Kerry, Mark thingymajiggy, for bubbling her to the social:

"In spite of everything she has done to me, I get no pleasure from the mess my mother has got herself into.

"She has made a lot of money by saying nasty things about me to newspapers.

"And although I can never forgive the pain she has caused me, she's still my mum. For her to blame Mark is nothing more than I would expect.

"The fact is an awful lot of people are aware of all the money I have given her as well as the money she has made from the media at my expense.

"People know what money I have given her."

I'm not sure, but I think Kerry may have given her Mum a few bob over the years, too.

What a charming little family they are. You can see why Iceland is so keen to keep Kerry on its books, can't you?


1 comment:

James said...

"In spite of everything she has done to me, I get no pleasure from the mess my mother has got herself into."

Those are definitely her own words too. She's just as eloquent in her appearances on that well-known highbrow discussion forum 'Loose Women'.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.