Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Says she's got a thing for Sumner; we say no, no, please god no

According to her MySpace page, filtered for us by the 3AM Girls, Amy Winehouse has announced:

I would fuck Sting

No, not "over", not "about", not even "-ing be happy if I never heard another plodding faux-classical 'experiment' by".

Picture it. Actually, don't picture it. Please.
I don't know about 10 hours, though!

Sting will be quite pleased that his old tantric sex boast is not only still hanging about, but has started to be inflated - ten hours is a 25% increase on the original length. And that, he later admitted, wasn't a solid eight hour sex marathon, but included doing other stuff in the middle. Like he'd whisper "I am going to do some sex" into Trudi's ear at 10 am, and at five to six they'd get together and do it. Or something like that. We try to keep ourselves away from the actual details, otherwise you start to have thoughts that feature the words "Sting" and "arab strap" in them, and ... oh... please, no.


2 comments:

boredlaura said...

Yup, there it goes. I've just thrown up in my mouth. Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

are you sure she didn't say "I would fucking sting"... that's what i'd expect sex with here would be like...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.