Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Knightly: I'd rather be a Ditto than a pipe

Apparently, Kiera Knightley really, really wants to have a body like Beth Ditto's, but it's just medically not possible. She even asked a doctor how she could go about remaking herself as a ditto of Ditto:

'I went to the doctor to be checked out and asked him what I could do to put on weight. He told me that for someone of my body type to get to a size 12, I would have to eat a lot of shit food, stop exercising and drink loads.

'Basically, my body type is naturally thin. There is nothing I can do about it.'

Which is odd, because we can't quite believe (a) that anybody is naturally that thin, or that (b) anyone would have to ask a doctor how to get fat - what Kiera seems to be saying is that she's surprised that medical opinion is that to have a body with three dimensions, you have to eat food. What did she ask, exactly? "Is there a reverse on the liposuction machine?"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Basically, my body type is naturally thin. There is nothing I can do about it.'
Which is odd, because we can't quite believe (a) that anybody is naturally that thin...

I don't know, I've never tried to diet or have any kind of exercise regime in my life (indeed, I regularly eat fast food and binge drink) and I'm really quite thin, which leads me to believe that you can be naturally thin, just as you can be naturally tall or short.

(By the way, I'm a 20 years old male, about 5 feet 10 inches and weigh between 9 1/2 and 10 stones. I don't know how that relates to what I should weigh.)

Sarah Ditum said...

You can be naturally thin, sure. But naturally [i]concave[/i]? That's just messed up.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.