Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rumer has it. According to Rumer.

Rumer Willis, the frighteningly-now-18-year-old child of Bruce Willis is planning to follow in her father's footsteps by releasing an album of not-very-good music.

Of course, she might be brilliant, but we're not exactly holding our breath when she talks about it:

"I love a lot of different things. I really like acting, I really like music and I love photography. In a perfect world I could do all three.

"In the future, I would love to do an album. I have been singing since I was really little, which not a lot of people know about so it's one of those fun, personal things."

So if "not a lot of people" know about it, that means 'singing' as in wandering round the house going tra-la-la. We know she's got to fill in time before the inheritance comes through, but couldn't she at least think about getting a proper job?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.