Friday, September 28, 2007

I tawt I taw a pudding cut

If you wait long enough, eventually the world catches up. Liam Gallagher says that even he can't stand to listen to a lot of Oasis back catalogue:

“I hate my voice on all them records. I sound like fucking Tweetie Bird.

“I mean, they were good at the time, it’s the best I could do, but I prefer it the way it is now.

“When I hear Slide Away, I think, ‘That’s a vocal’. Supersonic, that’s all right.

But certain songs, Live Forever, some of the high bits I just think (head in hands), ‘Aw, fuck that’. I was young. I hate that vocal on Whatever. I despise it. It’s s***.”

Naturally, he's managed to single out some of Oasis' half-decent work and - since his voice has got worse rather than better - it's surprising that he appears to be suggesting that, say, Blackbird has a fine vocal on it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I tawt I taw a pudding cut".........GENIUS

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.