Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kelly Osbourne knows other people

You might think that Kelly Osbourne's fame relies on being able to churn out stories about her Dad and Mum. But that's unfair.

She knows other people, too, and she'll happily use those connections to pad out interviews, as well. Did she mention she knows Kate Moss?

"We were on holiday in Spain recently and there was a full staff there, but she got up every morning, made her own breakfast, cleared it up and then made breakfast for other people.

"Kate made me scrambled eggs in bed one day when I wasn't feeling well. I think people forget she's a mum. I felt terrible, and she put me in bed and sat with me. She's a good person."

And, to ensure that no good deed goes unpunished, Kelly's gone to tell Closer magazine all about it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'People forget she's a mum'? Too true, in all the fuss about her being a pissed crackhead groupie with her shriveled tits always hanging out, I had completely forgotten about the kid she leaves at home with the nanny.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.