Sunday, September 30, 2007

No ongoing NIN

Trent Reznor has cogitated, and the upshot is: he ain't pushing on with Nine Inch Nails:

"At this point, I want to switch things around a bit. I see other ways I can present Nine Inch Nails' material in concert. Something more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale.

"The idea of five guys making music for two hours, while it's the culmination of fine-tuning over a lot of years, has got to change. I want to whittle things down."

He really can't think of other ways to present NIN's music in concert? What about by having clowns play the instruments? Or wearing a Bernie Clifton style ostrich costume? Or simply smiling a bit? Come on Trent, there must be loads of things you could try...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the Downward Spiral Ice Dance Spectacular- starring Su Pollard and Bernard Cribbens? Tha would rock. Totally.

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

I could picture Trent Reznor enjoying Cribbens' tale of burying a government official alive, Hole In The Ground...

Anonymous said...

trent has probably gone mad :o

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.