Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feeling frit

Dan Gillespie Sells is worried. He's scared to death that, what with The Feeling and Madonna both playing the Radio One Roadshow this weekend, he might run into her:

"I'm a massive fan of Madonna. I've been a fan of hers for years. She's a real artist."

He said: "She scares me. There are some people I'd go talk to and I'd know what to say. But with someone like her I wouldn’t really know what to say."

Don't worry, Dan - it's most likely that careful planning has been put into making sure that Madonna won't accidentally bump into the likes of you backstage. Indeed, her people would be more frightened if you found herself talking to her than you'd be - surely letting that happen would be a sacking offence?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.