Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Whatever happened to Rik Waller?

Let's check in with Rik Waller, who was off one of those talent shows a few years back. How goes the career, Rik?

I find myself with adolescent minded retards constantly trying to outwit me, believing that somehow, in their few naive years on this planet, that they have unlocked the secrets of life and will one day rule the World.......

Funny how freedom of speech gives arseholes the world over the right to talk crap about subjects they know nothing of........
Sometimes I think Diablo is the only one who understands me......

Okay. Um... good to touch base with you, Rik. Backwards, people, walk backwards, slowly...


4 comments:

Olive said...

It's a shit business, isn't it Rik?

WE ARE said...

I believe 'Diablo' refers to the Diablo pizza as served at Pizza Express.

Anonymous said...

LOLZ! ewe da kewlest rik!!!! <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

Hah, the petition page -

"Right, I will make this short and sweet, we need to support these guys in their petition, I know it may sound like a pathetic thing to be starting a petition over, but, my friends, this is something that changed my life..........."

It's about a remake of Final Fantasy VII

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.