Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eminem nearing launch

Eminem's new album is just "weeks" away from completion, it seems. But the team have come up with a smart way to try and guard against the thing leaking onto the internet - they're using 50 Cent:

I will be all over the record, you kidding me? You think I won't take advantage of the opportunity for everybody to look at me and listen to me. Yes I will!

Security experts explain that to the average user, the temptation to download something new from Eminem will be tempered by the fear that their computer will end up infected by another record covered with 50 Cent honking all over it, meaning that they will resist risking sourcing it off a torrent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.